Thursday, November 5, 2009

Big Thanks

I really just wanted so say hi and express my gratitude.

I've sort of complained or worried that I haven't been clear enough on my clear mental images. I've also mentioned on here that I'm working through the twelve week creativity course, The Artist's Way, and how aligned it is with the good Mr. Wattles.

I'm coming to find that it is step by step helping me create and CLARIFY my clear mental image. So HUGE THANKS. It's totally downstream and super fun. Seems effortless and there it is, arising.

The two books align so nicely that I could in some ways merge the blogs. Such joy!

Also today I got back to actually reading some of the little green book after reading deprivation week last week. It was very sweet to nibble on. I love the edition I have (Joshua Books) and felt like I'm experiencing it all on deeper and deeper levels.

And in going deeper and deeper into the philosophy - or science! - I'm deeper and deeper in joy and gratitude.

And for THAT I'm deeply grateful.

Right now I feel really sleepy, for which I'm also grateful.

I'm getting really clear on what works for THIS being and allowing that to flow. My gratitude knows no bounds. Nor does my love.

Thank you.

Yours,

I.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment