Monday, November 30, 2009

I don't know what this latest 30 day commitment really means.

But I can say that I had a sweet day today. I worked, and was pleased to find out that I have some hours scheduled for me later in the week. I told my co-worker, "Working is good for me right now."

I was grateful (and AM grateful) to be in a peaceful mood and to have been in a peaceful mood all day.

This evening, about an hour or so ago, I started feeling physically funky. Am I just tired? I hope so! I realized, though, that I was resisting the feeling. The way I noticed this is that I considered what Mr. Wattles teaches us: to see TRUTH, regardless of appearances. He says the truth is health.

And in considering that, I relaxed, and in relaxing, I realized I'd been gripping onto resisting not feeling well. Like pushing against it to push through it. Maybe it's just time for bed. Maybe it's just a message to quiet down and slow down and listen to my body.

I am to do, every day, all that can be done that day, but I'm not to rush. There's no hurry on the creative plane.

I did accomplish a lot today! And while I was at work, I held the visions of what I'm imaging: that money comes to me from expected and unexpected sources and arrives to me in the mail and in direct deposit to my mailbox; and that I have an amazing man in my life. It's sweet and fun.

And guess what! I went to my p.o. box today to pay rent on it for the next six months and in it was an unexpected check for $50! Cha-ching! Being rich IS awesome.

When I considered whether or not to park in the parking garage on this chilly, rainy day (rather than park a few blocks and across the highway away and walk), I realized the only thing that would stop me was some kind of lack mentality. And I remembered Mr. Wattles. The money I need will always be there.

And it always has been. And it is.

And I'm grateful.

Good night.

Love,

I.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment