Thursday, December 3, 2009

It's thrilling and sweet and easy and natural.

There is a power which never fails to present opportunity to the advancing personality who is
moving in obedience to law. God cannot help helping you if you act in a certain way. He must do so in order to help himself.

Wallace D. Wattles, The Science of Getting Rich, Chapter 15

I read this chapter this morning in the bathtub before going to meet a friend for breakfast and then going to work. Just reading the words brightened my morning. There is such a vibration about this book. I'm grateful for it in my life.

I feel like going to work is such an opportunity for me to be in the vibration that Mr. Wattles teaches us about. The impression of increase. The advancing personality. It's a joy.

Today I was taking a walk when I got home from work on this gray, chilly December day in Austin, getting fresh air and trees and movement, and I was thinking some woeful thoughts but then reminded myself to say this: I have an amazing man in my life; and I'm so grateful. That's been my mantra lately, and I absolutely love it. I just FEEL good when I say it. It opens up so much room for any man who might naturally step into it, without pressure to any. I dig it!

Also today, I'd thought about posting on-line to see if any friends wanted to come by or meet at a cafe this evening to work so I could get support in doing Artist's Way homework. And then I forgot about it. So this evening I was home and a friend left me a phone message inviting me to go to a cafe in the neighborhood to work. Turned out she then suggested coming to my house -- where I then could hang out in my jammies -- AND she brought me a black bean and guac taco. I got my Artist's Way chapter read and did the exercises in the chapter AND balanced my checkbook. AND got to catch up with my friend.

All this occurred just because I THOUGHT what I wanted to do. I IMPRESSED MY THOUGHTS UPON THE FORMLESS SUBSTANCE by LIVING IN GRATITUDE, with FAITH and PURPOSE.

It's all happening. It's thrilling and sweet and easy and natural. And I'm grateful. And I never quite know how things are going to show up.

Bring it on. I'm ready.

I humbly and gratefully and lovingly thank you,

I.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment