Wednesday, December 2, 2009

"If God be for us, who can be against us?"

I don't know what I'm doing. Surely there's something in Wattles that would soothe my mood, but I don't know if that's where I want to go. Do I need a snack? Maybe a piece of toast with almond butter on it.

I watched, yesterday, the Universe give me something that I'd specifically asked for: exposure to Rolling Stones music. And not only did I get exposed, but it was extraordinary music. I mean, really the tops. Funny thing was, I made it about the man whose record it was, rather than the general thanking of the Formless Substance.

When I think it's coming from a person, rather than from God, I get attached. And that perpetuates the ache.

I feel like a f-ing fool today. Please, Formless Substance, help me heal my heart and forgive this gentle being who means no harm and only love but who gets confused and driven . . . who knows her actions may not be the optimal or may not look good or may not be what someone else wants, but by God, in her eveahlovin way, they happen.

"If God be for us, who can be against us?"

And is not God always for us? Always? I mean, really. How can it be otherwise?

The toast will be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment