Saturday, September 19, 2009

Cash Flow!

Last night I was moved to pull The Secret off of my bookshelf. It was given to me by a friend years ago and I only made it half way through, not really connecting with it at the time. Last night I opened to the page where I'd left off, and, now having been a student of The Science of Getting Rich for 3/4 of a year, I resonated much more with it.

So even in my nervousness (wow, it's so interesting to watch my body's response to this statement), I'm welcoming $5000 or more fun cash from unexpected sources, added to my bank account within the next month!

I'm grateful.

This is the first time I've actually taken on creating a number and sticking with it. I have other visions that I'll get to a little bit later. In the intro to SGR, however, Wattles says that this book is for people whose primary need is money and who don't have time to go exploring in the metaphysical, spiritual, etc. In a way, I say, yeah right. I mean, this book is totally spiritual, if you ask me. In another way, I love his directness. I'm taking on the scientific practice.

Right now I'm going to go get in the bath and read Chapter 7: Gratitude.

Can't possibly go wrong.

How are all you doing?

********

Well it's a few hours and some beautiful contemplation later . . . I could share much here, but I specifically signed in to clean up what I'm "asking for" above (asking vs. creating is another conversation that I look forward to having with you!).

I feel it is more downstream, for now, for me to create with a statement like this: always a surplus of cash . . . always more than enough to do whatever I want.

That way it fluxes and flows with what I'm up to. If I commit to going into space, I'll create $2 million (or whatever the going rate is). If it's a ticket to Widespread Panic and the Allman Brothers, it's about 25 bucks. Easy! And it goes without saying, that covers my wonderful current lifestyle, of course.

- - - - - - -

Okay, here's one more tidbit that goes with this whole topic of creation today:

I took a bath in my wonderful antique claw foot tub that my landlord found buried in the back yard when they were building their house. About six weeks before I moved in here, I made a collage poster of all of the qualities that I knew I wanted in a home. I took time to find words like Austin Family; peaceful, restful sleep; and inviting and pictures of lettuce and herbs growing in a garden, outdoor living space, people playing guitar and a claw foot tub.

So sitting in my bath today, I remembered this poster, whose predictions ALL came true within six months of my living here. And I had the distinct knowing that I created the tub in which I was luxuriously soaking.

Only something in me still resisted the deep knowing of that. So . . . we have some more kinks to work out, but we're also getting, this is it. We're doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment