Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Welcome to The Certain Way!

Okay, folks, I'm taking it on!

For the past eight or nine months I've been a diligent student of Wallace D. Wattles' 1910 masterpiece, The Science of Getting Rich. My friend Annie recommended it to me when I asked her about how her Rainbow Sweeper business was booming during a time when she kept saying, "In this economy, it doesn't make sense!" Not one to get on board with any talk of "this economy", I was still curious to hear what she had to say.

She told me to go, as soon as we finished our lunch, to the bookstore and buy "the little green book" and to read it, every day, before going to sleep at night.

And I did.

In the course of reading these last months, I've gone in and out of spaces, from feeling doubts and fears come up to the distinct sensation that I'm creating my experience: that magic is shooting out of my finger tips.

This blog is about me taking on an even deeper study and practice of the principles in this book and sharing with you my results. I will share it all, including those fears and doubts and looking at how to still follow Mr. Wattles' advice in the face of those. I will also share with you other stories that relate to living in The Certain Way and will share bits of Mr. Wattles' wisdom throughout.

I'm deeply grateful for this book coming into my life and for the relaxation and spaciousness that have come with it.

Join me on a creative journey and adventure.

Go ahead! Buy that latte! We can have everything we want. This is increase and more life to ALL. That means YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment