Thursday, September 17, 2009

Link to The Science of Getting Rich - it's free!

Here you go, friends: The Science of Getting Rich - free for download. This piece of work is in the public domain and there are FREE versions of it all over the Internet, including free mp3s on Archive.org.

I'm partial to the edition by Joshua Books because it's so readable, and I'm less likely to read something on-line than I am in hard copy, but if you can dig a pdf, then here you go!

This morning I'm contemplating a lot from the book. When I read that the Universe wants me to be rich so that it may express itself more fully through me, I think of my Airstream and travel. I'm quite certain that I'm for more life for all (and none to less), so I've got that one covered. It's more to me to allow such expression and celebration in myself. And to get that I am indistinct from the Formless Substance. Nor are you. What were we talking about yesterday? Truth, regardless of appearances? All love. All love. All love. May I know this well.

Also contemplating that desires are simply possibilities wanting to come into existence. Wattles says that desires are proof that we can have/do/become what we want. They are the Formless Substance wanting to express itself.

Neil Young just came on my Joni Mitchell Pandora station and I gotta get ready to go to work and do today's work well! I cannot fail: the Supreme Power is always with [all of us!].

More later, dear friends. Meanwhile, download your copy of SGR and join me, 30 days at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment