Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Different from what I sat down to write . . .

I realize as I prepare to write this evening that the words I was inspired to share earlier are not so much what I'm up to in the moment, as wonderful and perfect and beautiful as they were to read in the little green book this morning. Perhaps tomorrow . . .

Two quick notes today.

One, I am feeling strangely under-the-weather. Like I have a low fever or something. Headache, face tingly. Earlier when it was coming on I felt really weird and I was in a store and I got scared and kinda freaked out. One thing that got me through was remembering what Mr. Wattles says about health:

"Every appearance in the visible world tends to produce a corresponding form in the mind which observes it, and this can only be prevented by holding the thought of the TRUTH.

To look upon the appearances of poverty will produce corresponding forms in your own mind, unless you hold to the truth that there is no poverty; there is only abundance.

To think health when surrounded by the appearances of disease or to think riches when in the midst of the appearances of poverty requires power, but whoever acquires this power becomes a "master mind. That person can conquer fate and can have what he wants.

This power can only be acquired by getting hold of the basic fact which is behind all appearances, and that fact is that there is one thinking substance from which and by which all things are made."

So contemplating this helped me keep it together rather than freak out at the pasta counter at Whole Foods. It also reminds me of what Eckhart would teach, or any number of other teachers and sages. Even if I were to die in this body right then (I know, I was being dramatic, but I felt weird!) I remain the Formless Substance.

The other thing that I wanted to touch on is that I'm now in Week 3 of The Artist's Way, and I love it, AND it's SOOOOO SGR! The author this week talks about synchronicities and I see how the studying that I do is all lining up so that I am more and more dialed in to creating. It's as if The Artist's Way has arisen to nudge my SGR world ahead and to help me clarify my Clear Mental Images.

It's wonderful, positive and good fun.

And for now, even though I can hold to truth regardless of appearances, I'm gonna take this body that appears to be a little under-the-weather into the kitchen and get some food and get on to resting.

More soon.

Your,

I.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment