Monday, October 19, 2009

Living the Certain Way Today

It's been a sweet day in SGR world.

I'm grateful to be easing back into the flow. I wonder what has me dance away from it? Am I every really away from it?

Today I went to work and had opportunities to more than fill my present place, for which I was grateful.

I also had my head up my butt, well, let's say it was, like, up my butt, but peeking out. LOL! I kept hearing the words, "Do today's work today." They helped me keep returning to the present. I also was saying to myself, "I am the awareness that is aware."

I felt better after lunch and wondered if maybe the unease was just hunger.

Also tonight I was on my Diamond call (excellent) and heard some things about how some Diamonds can take up to almost a year to fully cycle. I felt sort of nervous because I feel like I somewhat count on my Diamond to bring me cash. But recently, when coming present to this, I've realized the limitation of the thought, and opened up to all sources. Opened up to be pleasantly surprised. But, in a way, not surprised. As Mr. Wattles reminds us, gratitude begets faith, and living in faith, we expect good things. We ARE infinite.

I stood on the lawn in front of the Allman Brothers Band and knew that I am the very same as those guitars, as the sound, as the people, as the lights, as the trippy visuals on the screens. I felt absolute peaceful gratitude.

So as I had my moment or two of worry, I gratefully remembered the words that I read today:
" . . . do not spend time in planning the best course in possible future emergencies. Have faith in your ability to meet any emergency when it arrives."
Wallace D. Wattles, The Science of Getting Rich, Chapter 11

It's such a relaxing statement. In those moments I do a quick scan to see if there's any problem in the moment or anything I need to deal with in that moment, and there is not. What's there to do is today's work - and to do today's work well.

I'm grateful for opportunities to do work, to more than fill my present place, to give off the impression of increase, to be grateful.

AND, I need to take good care of this generous body, so I'm going to get on to bed.

Thanks for reading. May your day be filled with the impression of increase.

Yours,

I.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment