Tuesday, October 20, 2009

What Truer Love?

I'm gonna send a quick note because I want to leave the computer off for the rest of the day.

This continues to be my prayer:

"You must learn to see the underlying truth in all things. You must see beyond all seemingly wrong conditions the great one life ever moving toward fuller expression and more complete happiness."

What deeper path could there be than this? What deeper relief? What truer love?

Also up for me has been a noticing in which ways I've slipped back into the competitive plane, forgetting the creative plane. Forgetting there is nothing anyone else has of which I cannot have the same, only my getting it does not need to take from anyone else. On the creative plane, when I get mine, everyone wins.

I'm not gonna criticize myself here. I got on my knees again to pray last night out of confusion and mental/emotional struggle and it gave me some space. Turning such things over to God is about all I know to do. Just to notice and do my best not to make wrong. See the quote above!

Finally, for today, I'll share this passage and say this: I do believe this is the life I'm living and continue to live. Today has been downright dreamy. After I write here I'll have a snack and go out for a long walk on this spectacular late afternoon. I live the life I love. I'm deeply grateful and blessed and thank the Lord (and Annie White) for bringing this book to me. Here's the passage:

"You will get rich most easily if you do that for which you are best fitted. But, you will get rich most satisfactorily if you do that which you want to do.
Doing what you want to do is life. And, there is no real satisfaction in living if we are compelled to do something which we don not like to do and fail to do what we want to do. And, it is certain that you can do what you want to do; your desire to do it is proof that you have within you the power which can do it."
Wallace D. Wattles, The Science of Getting Rich, Chapter 13

May these words be helpful to another.

May you live the life you love.

Stay tuned for on-going exploration, peace, presence, joy and increase and more life for all!

I love you!

I.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment