Friday, October 2, 2009

Right On Track, and it feels great. Thank you.

I just want to say that I could tell that I'm on the right track today. Feeling very aligned with the Certain Way. In fact, last night during the night I woke to one of those moments of not really knowing where or sometimes even "who" I am, and in that state of, perhaps, egolessness. I saw a vision of my bank account, as if on a computer screen. And I felt a deep calm about the message. I KNEW FOR SURE that all is cared for. That there's nothing to worry about, that I'm living in the Certain Way and it is real for me. In all of its magic.

Another major thing that I realized today is that this book is highly useful for people like me, people like Michelle, who are on a certain path that has us living on a different plane. We do our work and it just looks different. We have our vocations. So for folks like us who do live on a different plane, we need to know how to create so that it all works for us and so that we can continue to make whatever our craft is, whatever our guided inspiration, and still be cared for on the basic level, and, says Mr. Wattles, well beyond.

It's been interesting and very cool to contemplate that.

No comments:

Post a Comment