Saturday, October 10, 2009

This is Beautiful . . .

I did a Google search tonight for Henri Pierre Koubaka. Many years ago when I was living in San Francisco I used to listen to his radio show on local public radio. I was deeply moved as he introduced me to music from Africa and the African diaspora. He taught me, in fact, the word diaspora. :-)

Anyway, I was looking for him tonight as I was programming stations into my Pandora and wanted something of the type of music he played.

One of the first links that came up was something posted on a blog called Live in Abundance. Hello!

Turns out, it's Rebecca Fine's blog. Rebecca writes a wonderful Science of Getting Rich newsletter that I always find enlivening and inspiring. How wonderful to be connected through my heart's searching for music!

Another great sign that all is dialed in. I feel relief, as I had a pretty moody day. This evening has lightened up, and for that I'm deeply grateful. In the tub I read the Gratitude chapter of SGR. Thank you. And, wow, do I love and appreciate my bathtub!

More soon.

Love,

I.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment