Thursday, October 15, 2009

My Prayer

I get so much comfort when I'm in this place:

"You must learn to see the underlying truth in all things. You must see beneath all seemingly wrong conditions the one great life ever moving forward toward fuller expression and more complete happiness."

- Wallace D. Wattles, The Science of Getting Rich, Chapter 10

My prayer is that be where I exist fully. My prayer is not to judge, as the Lord does not judge. It is not to me to judge any situation. I don't know what benefit may come. And it may be years before I can actually see a benefit from a particular situation, but I can remember that I don't know what's to come. I don't know right/wrong. Still, I have this judging mind that thinks it knows, and it keeps me in depression and guilt and shame and fatigue and fear and bullshit places that are not what we read in the above quote.

"You must see beneath all seemingly wrong conditions."

This is my prayer. That I can do that in each moment.

Lord, neutralize my opinions and judgments and allow Your love to flow through, unencumbered by opinion. And if this person, Carin, isn't able to do so, allow my Higher Self to be aware of this truth and smile in compassion, even as the person stumbles through the dance of this dream.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment